AllYouNeed Hotel Salzburg*** 5020 Salzburg, Glockengasse 4b
Clear the stage for memorable moments!
Located in the peaceful setting at the foot of the Kapuzinerberg, AllYouNeed Hotel Salzburg has 69 rooms at your disposal with all the amenities you could ask for.
Salzburg is a spectacle for the senses. If you want to experience this composition of classical sights and modern lifestyle, then staying at our AllYouNeed Hotel Salzburg is the best idea. From here, all attractions the city has to offer are available for you to discover.
Rock me Amadeus!
The first highlight of the day is breakfast served on our terrace which overlooks the rooftops of Salzburg. That’s where you’ll see that how many sights of the city of Mozart are easily within reach. Mirabell Gardens, Getreidegasse, Festival House or the Dom – whatever is on your itinerary, you can reach it on foot within minutes. And you can bring your heavy shopping bags back to the hotel quickly before going for dinner.
What awaits you in Salzburg is a diverse and exciting selection of restaurants and bars.
- 69 non-smoking rooms en-suite with hairdryer, Flat-TV with cable access, telephone and free WiFi
- Standard double rooms (up to 13m2)
- Comfortable and spacious Superior double rooms (up to 23m2)
- Breakfast room with a panorama terrace overlooking the rooftops of Salzburg
- Spacious lobby with comfortable seating
- Drinks and snacks machine
- coffee dispenser
- Hotel Parking (€15,50/day)
- Electrical Voltage: 220 Volt / 50 HZ
- Staffed from 7am to 11pm, but available for emergencies around the clock
- Check-In: as of 3pm (if you arrive after 11pm please ring the bell)
- Check-Out: until 11am
- Languages: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
- public (garage) parking upon request (2 minutes walking distance; €15,-/day)
- Dogs are welcome for a small surcharge
- Generous and warm breakfast buffet (from 7am to 10am)
- Breakfast to go: you can order breakfast to go one day in advance (till 10:00 the day before).
- Luggage storage at reception
- Daily newspapers
- Concierge Service: our receptionists are happy to make dinner reservations, call a taxi or organise concert tickets for you. You can also get the Salzburg Card. Whatever you might need, don’t hesitate to ask!
- Maps of the city, information brochures about Salzburg, event calendar, event highlights
- Safe for valuables at the reception
- Bicycle rack including tools for small repairs
- Shoe polishing machine
- We can lend you the following items: umbrellas, clothes irons, iron board, cribs or high-chairs.
Credit Cards: American Express, Diners Club, Mastercard, VISA and Maestro
For Groups of over 15 People