Travel safely with AllYouNeed Hotels
Your health & safety are our priority and the goal of our hygiene measures.
Covid-19 | Hygiene measures, safety precautions and cancellation conditions
The following measures in our houses ensure your safe stay. Please support us.
- For a quick check-in please fill in the online guest sheet before arrival
- Welcome and information - friendliest at a distance
- Contactless check-out is possible by prior payment
- FFP2 masks compulsory in all public areas
- Contactless disinfection dispensers in lobby and public areas
- 2m distance between guests and staff
- Floor markings help to keep distance
- Plexiglas screen at reception provides additional protection
- Contactless payment by debit or credit card preferred on arrival
- Room keys/key cards are disinfected before each hand-out
- Guest pens are disinfected after each use
- All rental items are disinfected after return
- Lifts are only entered room by room
- Recorded disinfection of sensitive points in public areas several times a day
- Cleaning by professional cleaning company with surface-specific products
- Disinfectant available for guests to take away at reception
- FFP2 masks available for guests at reception
- Cleaning by professional cleaning company with surface specific products
- Recorded disinfection of sensitive items in the room before each new arrival
- Cleaning staff wears gloves and disinfects after each room
- Rooms are well ventilated during cleaning
- Rooms are - if possible - only occupied after 24 hours
- All important information about the hotel and its services is available to you via QR code.
- Staggered breakfast times: book desired breakfast time in advance at the reception desk
- Disinfection dispensers at the entrance and at the buffet
- FFP2 masks are compulsory in the breakfast area except during consumption at the table
- Distance due to limited seating and use of the terrace if possible
- Breakfast to go or breakfast in the room as an alternative
- all staff are trained according to Covid-Guidelines
- Covid-19 representative continuously adapts concept and is available for questions
- FFP2 masks mandatory for all employees
- Daily temperature check of staff members upon entry into service
- Employees are tested at least once a week
To visit places such as restaurants and theatres in Austria, you are required to show a negative Covid test (or proof of vaccination/past COVID infection). More information HERE.
- A cancellation up to 24 hours prior to the agreed arrival day until 6 pm (local hotel time) is free of charge.
- In case of later cancellation or if the Guest does not take up the reserved room without proof of cancellation the cancellation charge is 100% of the first night.
- A cancellation is not possible, if the room is booked by taking advantage of the “Hot Deal rate” ( so called non-refundable rate).