Your AllYouNeed Hotel Vienna4***
Our hotel in Vienna 1040, Schäffergasse 2
Just a few minutes from the magnificent Ring Street and the multicultural Naschmarkt: Viennas famous outdoor food market, the centrally located AllYouNeed Hotel Vienna4*** offers 104 rooms.
Leave your hiking boots and backpack at home. We’re just a few steps away from the centre and its beautiful sights such as St. Stephen’s Cathedral, the Vienna State Opera, the Vienna Hofburg palace and the Musikverein. You can also visit the multicultural Naschmark to taste multicultural and Viennese delicacies while breathing in the spicy oriental atmosphere. And from there it’s just a short metro ride to the Schönbrunn Palace with its imperial flair.
Art and culture at the Karlsplatz, food-enjoyment at the Naschmarkt and shopping in the trendiest shopping district of the city - and your hotel in between! The city center with its unique sights is within walking distance.
Also: you're just minutes away from some exciting nightlife locations. The Babenberger Passage and Volksgarten are justifiably popular dance clubs, and the legendary U4 should not be left out, especially if you’re into walking on the wild side. The Kärntnerstaße also houses a few Salsa clubs whose irresistible rhythms are sure to get you dancing. And on your way back to the hotel, if take a little detour through the side streets, you’ll find interesting insider spots such as the Schikaneder.
|Single room||from € 45 to € 109,-|
|Double room||from € 56,70 to 131,-|
Rates per room and per night include all taxes, exclude warm buffet breakfast.
shower/toilet, free toiletries, direct dial telephone, Flat-TV with satellite access and free WiFi
You can book your room with or without breakfast and earlybirds definitely have an advantage.
If you book your breakfast in advance of your stay it costs € 7,80 per person each day. If you book it on-site, it‘s € 8,80 per day. However you decide, our rich cold and warm buffet breakfast is definitely worth it.
Discounts for children:
Children 0-6 years of age stay free of charge in their parent´s bed (at occupancy 2 adults & 1 child).
Surcharges for cribs and folding beds:
0-2 years of age: crib € 5,- per night (at occupancy 2 adults & 1 child)
3-12 years of age: folding bed € 12,50 per night (at occupancy 2 adults & 1 child)
Rates are valid for 2019 when booking directly. Rates are subject to change without notice and we are not liable for misunderstandings or mistakes. Discounts cannot be combined. We accept all conventional credit cards such as: American Express, Diners Club, Mastercard, VISA and Maestro. Terms and conditions of Albertina Hotelbetriebsgesellschaft m.b.H. apply.
You can expect more value for your money
- all rooms with shower/toilet, hairdryer, direct dail telephone, Flat-TV with satellite access and free Wi-Fi
- lounge room with comfortable seating
- drinks and snacks machines
- electrical voltage: 220 volt / 50 HZ
- luggage room
- open bookshelf
- Staffed from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm, but available for emergencies around the clock
- Check-In: as of 3:00 pm (if you arrive after 11:00 pm please ring the bell to reach the night audit)
- Check-Out: until 11:00 am
- Languages: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Inexpensive public parking (10 minutes walking distance)
- Dogs are welcome for a small surcharge of € 6,- per day
American Express, Diners Club, Mastercard, VISA und Maestro
For groups over 15 people
Lunch packages: lunch and/or dinner
- Generous and warm breakfast buffet (from 7:00 am to 10:00 am)
- You can book your room with or without breakfast.
- Breakfast to go: you can order breakfast to go one day in advance (till 10:00 am the day before).
- Luggage storage
Please note that we can't store your luggage on the 30th of September.
- Daily newspapers
- Concierge Service: our receptionists are happy to make dinner reservations, call a taxi or organise concert tickets for you. You can also get the Vienna City Card. Whatever you might need, don’t hesitate to ask!
- Information brochures about Vienna: short-term parking zones, maps of the city & museum guides, monthly entertainment programmes, shopping, wining & dining, family brochures and the Queer Guide
- Children´s play corner
- Safe for valuables at the reception at surcharge
- Bicycle rack including tools for small repairs
- Shoe polishing machine
- We can lend you the following items: umbrellas, electric kettle, clothes irons, iron board, travel charger
- Cribs or fold-away beds can be ordered upon availability and against surcharge