Data Protection Notice
Protecting your personal information, safeguarding your data privacy rights, and transparency are important to us. The following information outlines how AllYouNeed Hotels processes your personal information.
1. Our contact information
If you have questions or concerns about the processing or your personal information, please contact us at:
Albertina Hotelbetriebsgesellschaft m.b.H.
Sensengasse 2b, 1090 Vienna
2. Purpose of the processing and the legal bases
We use your personal information for the following purposes and with the following legal bases:
2.1. Hotel guests
- Processing requests and bookings for hotel stays to perform pre-contract steps or to fulfil a contract on the basis of Article 6, par. 1, lit. b) of the General Data Protection Regulation (without information, no offers or bookings can be made);
- Compatible subsequent use of personal information of hotel guests for customer care (pre-stay email, review email) on the basis of Article 6, par. 1, lit. b) of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Processing of personal information for customer care by way of newsletters and birthday emails on the basis of Article 6, par. 1, lit. f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (legitimate interest, customer care, self-marketing)
- Processing of personal information of newsletter subscribers on the basis of Article 6, par. 1, lit. a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (consent)
- Processing of personal information of prize draw contestants on the basis of Article 6, par. 1, lit. a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (consent)
- Processing of personal information of hotel guests for the fulfilment of legal obligations based on Article 6 para 1 lit c) DSGVO
- Processing of personal information to perform pre-contract steps or to fulfil a contract on the basis of Article 6, par. 1, lit. b) of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Compatible subsequent use of personal information of suppliers or counterpart for communication on the basis of Article 6, par. 1, lit. b) of the General Data Protection Regulation
3. Recipient of the personal information
Any transfer of data to third parties (e.g. banks, legal representatives in business transactions, public accountants, courts or administrative authorities in case of dispute, contract and business partners, IT-service-providers, insurance agencies) only takes place, if this essential for the fulfilment of the contract.
Our newsletter is sent using “Mailworx”, which is the product of a newsletter distribution platform based in Austria:
eworx Network & Internet GmbH
To improve the services Mailworx calls up technical data like the IP address, click rate, and opening rate. The evaluation serves to adapt interests and reading habits of users and to adapt the contents.
4. Storage period
Your personal information will only be stored by us for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned under point 2 and as permitted by applicable law. At any rate, we save your personal information as long as there are legal retention requirements in place or periods of limitation for potential legal claims have not yet expired.
5. Your rights as per the General Data Protection Regulation
Every person (data subject) whose information is processed has certain rights vis-à-vis the person responsible for the processing (data controller), which, in the event of a dispute, are also enforceable before the Austrian data protection authority www.dsb.gv.at. The following rights exist:
- Right of access as to whether the information sought by the data controller about a data subject will be processed and which information will be processed.
- Right to rectification if information to be processed about the data subject is incorrect or incomplete in an essential point with a view to the purpose of the processing.
- Right to erasure of unlawfully processed data.
- Right to object to the processing of personal data for violating predominantly protective interests of the data subject or, in general, to the use of information for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to restriction of processing (i.e. limiting access to information) this can be requested of the data controller if the correctness or the permissibility of processing is disputed by the data subject and the data controller. With a view to this right, the data subject can also request that the data controller delay the deletion of information if the data subject continues to need the information for evidence.
- Right to data portability if information about the data subject is processed by a third party, the third party is obliged when requested by the data subject to hand over the information in a common electronic format so that the data subject can have the information processed subsequently by another third party.
- Right to withdraw consent if information is processed on the basis of consent in accordance with Article 6, par. 1, lit. a), this consent can be withdrawn at any time at unsubscribe@. allyouneedhotels.at
If you visit our website, the following information is processed:
Our website uses so-called cookies. These are small text files which are stored on your end device with the help of the browser. They do no damage.
If you do not want this, you can set your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored or you are informed about the placing of cookies and only permit these in particular cases.
When deactivating cookies, the functionality of our website can be limited.
- Web analysis
Our website uses features of the web analysis service Google Analytics, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
To improve the web presence, cookies are used which allow for an analysis of the use of the website. The information generated is transferred to the server of the provider and saved there. The IP address is recorded but is immediately anonymised.
You can prevent this by setting your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored.
Google has an Add-On for your browser.
- Using Hotjar
To improve the user experience we use the software Hotjar (www.hotjar.com, 3 Lyons Range, 20 Bisazza Street, Sliema SLM 1640, Malta, Europe).